Saturday, August 30, 2008

JUST TO LAUGH....


I’d offered to drive my mother-in-law to the doctor’s. But when I arrived at her house, I found her gossiping away with a neighbour.
“Mom, we’ve got to go,” I interjected but she couldn’t hear me over the chatter.
“Mom!” I repeated as I pulled her away.
“Sorry, but I didn’t know what to do,” she said, getting into the car. “That woman wouldn’t stop listening to me.”

Three dolts (stupid persons) are in the forest when they spot a set of tracks.
Dolt No.1 says, “Hey, deer tracks!”
Dolt No.2 says, “No, dog tracks!”
Dolt No.3 says, “You’re both crazy – they’re cow tracks!”
They were still arguing when the train hit them.

A businessman was self-conscious because he had no ears. So when he hired a manager, he asked each candidate, “Notice anything unusual about me?”
The first replied, “You have no ears.” He was shown the door. When the second candidate’s response was the same, he was also tossed out. But the third guy had a different answer.
“You’re wearing contact lenses,” he said.
The businessman was flabbergasted “How did you know?”
“Because people who don’t have ears have to wear contacts.”

No comments: