Saturday, June 28, 2014
I have hundreds of questions in my head. Most of them do not have answers. Some of them have some unsatisfactory answers. Every time I try to answer some easy questions that are stored in my head. Still I fully know that the answer is not satisfactory. I also share those questions with my close friends who laugh at me and say that I am a crazy mad man. Why do they say that? They say that because according to them my questions are silly or stupid. You may wonder what those silly questions are.
In fact, every question has an answer. In an examination one can score centum if one answers all questions correctly. The subjects may be science, maths, history, language etc. But the questions in my head are not that belong to such subjects. It is said that answering a question is an art. Of course it is true, but if one does not know the answer, how can be it be an art? I spend lot of time in answering those unanswerable questions. Still I find it difficult to find a correct answer to a question. I am quite sure by now that you are curious to know those questions. I do not want to delay to disclose some of the questions. I list out ten of them here. 1. Why human beings live only for hundred plus years, not two or three hundred years? 2. Why people are killed or injured in accidents? 3. Why people are mad after luxury? 4. Why people do not follow the religious teachings? 5. Why people like to change? 6. Why do people eat non-vegetarian food? 7. Why do we kill animals and fellow humans? 8. Why do we hate people? 9. Why some people are rich and some are poor. 10. Why people are superstitious? Questions like these and many more are in my head. It is possible for anyone to write elaborate answers with examples and evidences. But I look for perfect answers to score centum. In fact it is foolish to think of those questions hidden in my head.
Still those questions help me to start a conversation with a friend or anyone who is close to me. Arguments and counter-arguments are made to answer those questions. Finally the questions remain unanswered for ever. I read somewhere that you cannot possibly invent a new idea or a new way of doing things without asking ‘Why’ or ‘Why not?’ So these questions stimulate me to think and give exercise to brain. Also I get ideas and find new ways of doing things. Everybody will have questions in his or her head. Those who find the correct answers are great people we have to respect.
A slum dweller wants running water. A graduate wants a good placement. A village lady wants a toilet in her home. A stock broker wants the stock market to rise. Parents want a good school for their children. A commuter wants good public transport. A businessman wants lower taxes and regulations – the list is endless…Less traffic jams, clean streets, low inflation, rising salaries, ample jobs, affordable education, cheaper healthcare, safer cities… - Chetan Bhagat
1. Don’t think about what could or should have been.
2. Ground yourself in the present; think of ONE thing you enjoy.
3. Read inspiring stories, books, quotes and blogs.
4. Listen to music that helps to lift your mood.
5. Decide to be a winner – no matter what it takes.
6. Accept that blocks and failures are a normal part of life.
7. Decide to take a step towards the life you want to have.
1. PROCRASTINATION: Achieving perfection is one thing but blaming procrastination on pursuing perfection is another. The best way to finish something is by starting it. A lack of confidence can be one of the reasons behind procrastination.
2. NEGATIVITY: If you’re the guy who sees it as half glass empty then you could be suffering from depression. Get out of it. Depression stems from negative thinking. Stop being cynical and pessimistic about everything! Take time to enjoy the small things in life. Find beauty and live with hope.
3. LOST IN VIRTUAL WORLD: As the clock tick away to midnight are you spending the majority of your time staring at the screen of your tablet, TV, phone or browsing the net on your laptop? Get off it. Facebook, Twitter and porn can wait. Nothing is more important than living healthy. When your eyes glued to devices, it affects your melatonin levels and disturb your sleep cycle.
There is no such thing as talent. What they call talent is nothing but the capacity for doing continuous work in the right way. – Winslow Homer.
In life, you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you, and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it’s worth it. – Anonymous
A student burst into his professor’s office and said: “Professor, I don’t believe I deserve this ‘F’ you’ve given me.”
Professor replied: “I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest
grade the University will allow me to award.”
Teacher: “Now, Robert, what are you doing - learning something?”
Robert: “No Sir; I’m listening to you.”
1. Drink more water.
2. Carry a camera everywhere you go.
3. Read more books than you already do.
4. Go for walks.
5. Do yoga more often.
6. Go to bed earlier.
7. Enjoy the little things.
8. Go outside more.
9. Stop comparing yourself to others.
10. Stick to your goals and stop putting things off.
11. Write down your feeling.
12. Smile more, especially at random people.
The world has become tightly connected since the internet. The web itself has replaced the practice of reading newspaper. Most of us now communicate through e-mails instead of paper and pen. We now watch networks or movies online, it has even become a wide business venture, so much so we can now make purchase and pay our bills through the internet. The web has also transformed friendships through various social media. It also provides us the possibility to reconnect with people from our childhood and it can be a life changing event. Having a great idea is one thing. Turning that idea into a booming company through innovation and execution is what that matters most. Here, these are the people who have the biggest impact on the direction of the web: past, present, and future. They changed the internet and revolutionized the way we lead our lives today. Just imagine the world without internet. You can’t because it has become our daily life.
Vint Cerf And Bob Kahn - Fathers of the Internet, created the TCP/IP suite of communication protocols. a language used by computers to talk to each other in a network. Vint Cerf once said that the internet is just a mirror of the population and spam is a side effect of a free service.
Ø Some people come into your life as blessings; others come into your life as lessons.
Ø I am a strong person, but every now and then I need someone to take my hand and say everything will be alright.
Ø Genuine respect has to be earned not forced.
Ø Do what is right even if it is difficult to do.
Ø Clarification and focus are necessary before you make any decision.
Ø When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
Ø Most approaches to happiness advocate doing or changing something in your life.
When you change your thinking, you change your beliefs;
When you change your beliefs, you change your expectations;
When you change your expectations, you change your attitude;
When you change your attitude, you change your behavior;
When you change your behavior, your change your performance;
When you change your performance, you change your LIFE.