Monday, September 28, 2009

MEMO FROM NARA ...


Although I live with my family, I am still an individual with my own talents and skills which cannot be robbed by anyone else. Like the others I spend a peaceful life without causing or thinking harm to fellow human beings. Living together in a society has many untold small or big problems. Crossing over these problems is an individual’s duty. I too try to solve these silly problems with my possible ability. I am successful in some cases whereas I am not in others. Still I go forward with confidence and self-determination. Once I feel not well, I enter into a serious thought without informing anyone. Each one has such problems. Some people make a fuss about them and find fault with the family members. I do not think it is fair. No one can bear our problems, but they can only show their sympathy and help to an extent only; we cannot expect more than that. Taking care of oneself is the most important duty one has to keep in mind and adopt. Although we graduate from schools and colleges and work in various fields, we need to look after ourselves. Minor help can be expected from the dear ones when we are unable to do things. Not more than that. We have to undergo all hardships and happiness in life. ‘How to lead a happy and healthy life?’ is the question for which we have to find answers and follow in our life. Many people consider themselves as superior to all others. But I think everyone in this world has talents and skills special to him or her. We need to respect that greatness. Others have untold amount of qualities which have to be identified and appreciated. When we do it we establish a relationship which is very much essential for our health and happiness. In fact, I realized it very late in my life. Skill is the one that differ from person to person. The skill we have may not be with others and vice versa. In order to acquire the skill, one has to learn and practice for a long time. That ends up in experience which is essential to build up our society which is constituted by individuals like me and you.

3 comments:

Objectivity in Press reports said...

The stresses amd strains of life are not confined to human species alone but plants and animals are million times more stressed with no alternatives but to suffer. It is just because human species in possession of an extra faculty i.e., ability to think, that it over reacts on stress and strain. Further, biodiversity is an excellent concept of nature while human species acts contrary to this wonderful reality. Humans extend no love towards plants and animals where as they do so among their own species in building up relationships which finally end up in disappointments. Those who appreciate the biodiversity and strengthen the bond "Plant-Animal-Human" in true spirit of understanding never gets disappointed. Then, a time will await that we laugh at our stresses and strains, realizing their electron-microscopicity.

NARA'S NOTEPAD said...

Thank you for your comment. I agree with you.
nara

ப.கந்தசாமி said...

Very Good