Monday, February 1, 2010

JUST TO LAUGH...


TWO women, both wives of prominent industrialists, were trying to impress each other with their wealth. “I always clean my sapphires with fresh milk.” said one of the women. “They say milk from Greece is best for the purpose so I get the milk from there. My rubies, of course, I clean with French wine and my diamonds with ammonia imported from Germany. How do you clean your jewels?”
“I don’t clean my jewels at all,” drawled the other woman. “When they get dirty, I throw them away.”

TWO women, who are dog owners, are arguing which dog is smarter:First woman : My dog is so smart. Every morning he waits for a paper boy to come around and then he takes a newspaper and brings it to me.Second woman: I knowFirst one: How?Second one: My dog told me.

A young lady came home from a date, rather sad. She told her mother, "Jeff proposed to me an hour ago." "Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked. "Because he also told me he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there's a hell."Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we'll show him how wrong he is."

No comments: