Wednesday, September 29, 2010

JUST TO LAUGH...






A motorist was driving through a forest when he came across a stream. Seeing a fisherman there, he asked, “Is the stream shallow enough for me to drive through?”

”Sure’” replied the fisherman.

The motorist drove into the stream and his car sank. He somehow got out of his car and swam back to the shore. When he saw the fisherman, he asked angrily, “What do you mean by telling me that the stream is shallow?” he asked the fisherman.

“That’s what I thought,” replied the fisherman. “After all, the water reaches only up to the middle of the ducks!”



“Please help me, doctor,” said the worried looking man, “I’m getting strange dreams these days!”


“What sort of dreams?”


“I dream I’m playing football against a team of donkeys!”


“Every night?”


“Every night, but against different teams of donkeys. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose.”


The doctor gave him a bottle of pills.

“Take three every four hours” he instructed. “They’ll cure you of your dreams forever.”

“Er…doctor,” said the man, “can I start taking them from tomorrow?”

“Why not from today?”

“Well, tonight is the Finals.”

No comments: