Wednesday, July 31, 2013

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS


 

I create my own happiness. I am appreciated and I appreciate others.  I make decisions with confidence.  I let go things I cannot control. I have the courage to change the things. I should change.

 

I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and I have the wisdom to know the difference. I allow myself to play and have fun. I have no need to control people or situations. I release all need to control. All my needs, desires, and goals are met. Whatever I can conceive and believe, I can achieve. All things are possible to me because I believe.

2 comments:

Rajasekhar said...

I too believe....there is nothing that is impossible when you have determination and working on that...

A. Hemantaranjan said...

This issue of Notepad is really interesting to read at and simultaneously to absorb beautiful diverse captures that tickle heart on the one hand and inspires for becoming creative on the other hand !!

Very thoughtful messages that enrich one's determination for a thorough dedication towards a mission !!!