Saturday, August 31, 2013

JUST TO LAUGH...

A


 A miser saves a lot of money, and tells his wife, “When I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I want to take with me.” His wife promises with all her heart.
One day the man dies. Just before the undertaker gets ready to close the casket, the wife said “Wait, just a minute!” She takes a shoe box and places it in the casket. The undertaker locks the casket and rolls it away.
Her close friend nudges her, “I hope you weren’t crazy enough to put all the money in the casket.”
The woman says: “I promised him I’d put his money in the casket with him.”
“And you actually put everything in?” asks the disbelieving friend.
“I sure did. I got it all together put it into my bank account and I wrote him a cheque,” says the new widow.

No comments: