Monday, March 31, 2014

JUST TO LAUGH...


 
A guy phones a law firm and says, “I want to speak to my lawyer.” The receptionist replies, “ I am sorry, but your lawyer died last week.” The next day, he calls again for his lawyer, and the receptionist gives the same reply. The third day, he calls again, “Excuse me, Sir,” the receptionist says, “This is third time I’m telling you your lawyer died last week. Why do you keep calling?” The guy replies,”Because I love hearing it.”

 

No man can ever be satisfied with four things in life: mobile, car, television, and wife. Because there’s always a better model in the neighbourhood!

 

A wife complains, “A wall clock almost killed my mother today. It fell only seconds after she got up from the couch.” Her husband mumbled, “That clock always was slow.”

 

Husband and wife are like two wheels of a vehicle. Even one punctures, the vehicle can’t move further. So, intelligent people always carry a spare.

 

No comments: