1. Wash your hands and face, and brush your teeth.
2. Look at any diploma or certificate of achievement.
3. Remember your last (or greatest) success and think about it for 60 sec.
4. Give yourself a good shave.
5. Know you are the person your kids or other loved ones think you are.
6. Wash your car, inside and out.
7. Put on clean socks and shoes you haven’t worn in a few days.
8. Organize your closet and get rid of anything that no longer fits.
9. Cook a lovely mean.
10. Look around you, remember that you started with nothing, and know that everything you see, you created.