1. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
2. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
3. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
>>Ans. - All invented by women.
4. A snail can sleep for three years.
5. All polar bears are left handed.
6. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
7. Butterflies taste with their feet.
8. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
9. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
10. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
11. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
12.”Stewardesses” is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
13. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
14. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
15. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
16. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different