Tuesday, June 1, 2021

TRAPS THAT PEOPLE TEND TO FALL

 

 


The Mistake Trap: “I’m afraid of doing something wrong.” Losses hold us back!

The Fatigue Trap: “I’m tired today.” Losses wear us out.

The Comparison Trap:  “Someone else is better qualified than I am.” Losses cause us to feel inferior to others.

The Timing Trap: “This isn’t the right time.” Losses make us hesitate.

The Inspiration Trap:  “I don’t feel  like  doing  it  right  now.”  Losses demotivate us.

The Rationalization Trap: “Maybe it’s really not that important.” Losses allow us to lose perspective.

The Perfection Trap: “There’s the best way to do it and I have to find it before I start.” Losses cause us to question ourselves.

The Expectation Trap: “I thought it would be easy, but it isn’t.” Losses highlight the difficulties.

The Fairness Trap: “I shouldn’t have to be the one to do this.” Losses cause us to ask, “Why me?”

The  Public  Opinion  Trap:  “If  I  fail,  what  will  others  think?”  Losses paralyze us.

The Self-Image Trap: “If I fail at this, it means I am a failure.” Losses negatively affect how we see ourselves.

 

No comments: