Friday, September 30, 2022

JUST TO LAUGH

 When a patient was wheeled into our emergency room, I was the nurse on duty. “On a scale of zero to ten,” I asked her, “with zero representing no pain and ten representing excruciating pain, what would you say your pain level is now?”

She shook her head, “Oh, I don’t know, I’m not good with math.”

 


Our company was conducting free body mass index checkups. When a stout colleague climbed onto the machine, it spits out a slip of paper telling him what his weight-to-height ratio was and ought to be.

“What does it say?” I asked. He replied I need to increase my height by six inches.

 

Two guys are out drinking when one of them falls off his barstool and lies motionless on the floor.

“One thing about Fred,” his buddy says to the bartender, “He knows when to stop.”

 

No comments: