Thursday, December 1, 2022

JUST TO LAUGH

 


Steve, a lonely bachelor wants some company, so he buys a centipede and a small box for it to live in. That evening he decides to go out. “Want to grab a drink?” asks the centipede. But there’s no answer from the box.  A few minutes later, he asks again – still no reply. Finally, hollers, “Hey! Do you want to get a drink?” “I heard you the first time!” says a small irritated voice. “I am putting on my shoes.”

As a stranger enters a country store, he spots a sign: “Danger! Beware of Dog!” Inside, he sees a harmless old hound asleep in the middle of the floor. “Is that the dog we’re supposed to beware of?” he asks the owner. “That’s him,” comes the reply. He doesn’t look dangerous to me. Why would you put that sign? “Before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him.”

No comments: