Sunday, December 31, 2023

MEMO FROM NARA

 



Many things have happened in 2023. One of the last sad things happened on 28 December 2023 was the demise of cine actor and political leader Mr. Vijaykanth at Chennai. Millions of people from Tamil Nadu assembled to pay their last respects to him. It was an unforgettable incident. The year has gone. We are in 2024. We have seen things happened in the world, in our country, in our state, in our district, in our colony, and in our family. Some were happy incidents and some other sad and sorrowful events. Anyway we expect similar or better incidents in 2024. Let’s hope for a better future.

NARA’S NOTEPAD is completing 20 successful years of publication. Every month the blog satisfied its readers like you and day by day the numbers of readers increasing leaps and bound. I feel proud that I could share some information needed for everyone’s life. I do read a lot and pick up what I like and try to share in my blog. By doing so, I get a great satisfaction of sharing what I know. We all should do it. Do not keep them as secrets. Knowledge is open to all. Let’s share with fellow human beings.

Everyone has New Year (2024) resolutions to carry out. I wish, you faithfully follow and get success in all your attempts. Learning new skills in 2024 certainly will bring benefits to all of us.

There are many more opportunities expected in the coming year. Let’s pursue and get the pleasure out of them. I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year. - NARA

 

 

 

No comments: