Thursday, May 1, 2008

JUST TO LAUGH...



Husband: I invented a computer that is somewhat human.
Wife: You mean, it can think?
Husband: No, but when it makes a mistake, it can blame another computer.

A man was praying to God. He said: “God?”
God responded, “Yes?”
And the man said, “May I ask a question?”
“Go right ahead, “ God said.
“God, What is a million years to you?”
God said, “A million years to me is only a second.”
“Hmm.” The man wondered. Then he asked, “God, what is a million dollars worth to you?”
God said, “A million dollars to me is as a penny.”
So the man said, “God, can I have a penny?”
And God said, “Sure! Just a second.”

What’s wrong, doctor? You look puzzled.”
“I can’t figure out exactly what’s wrong with you. I think it’s the result of heavy drinking.’
“Well then, I’ll just come back when you’re sober.”

No comments: