Saturday, November 1, 2008

JUST TO LAUGH...


On a tour of a European Castle, a young visitor becomes very nervous. The elderly guide tries to reassure her.
“Don’t worry,” he says.
“I have never seen a ghost in all the time I have been here.”
“And how long is that?” asks the tourist.
“About 400 years.”

If I was to die first, would you marry?” the wife asks.
“Well,” says the husband, “I am in good, so why not?”
Would she live in my house?”
“It’s all paid up, so yes.”
“Would she drive my car?”
“It’s new, so yes.”
“Would she use my golf clubs?”
“No. She’s left-handed.”

A guy finds a sheep wandering in his neighborhood and takes it to the police station. The desk sergeant says, “Why don’t you just take it to the zoo?”
The next day, the sergeant spots the same guy walking down the street-with the sheep.
“I thought I told you to take that sheep to the zoo,” the sergeant says.
“I know what you told me,” the guy responds.
“Yesterday I took him to the zoo. Today I’m taking him to the movies.”

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

No comments: