Thursday, April 30, 2009

MEMO FROM NARA


I usually get the fodder for my writing from various sources. Books, magazines, newspapers, scientific journals are the few to mention. Moreover my travel to various places, meetings with men and women, and imaginations are also providing the valuable materials for my thought and then writings. In fact, my writings are read by only certain people who have an aptitude to agree with my ideas and interests. Many others in deed go through by scanning my writings without properly reading them. I read my writings again and again and feel immense pleasure. Sometimes I do feel whether the pieces are written really by me or not. In fact, writing is a pleasure, that too with a pen of our choice on a white sheet of paper. Transferring those writings into the computer is another opportunity to read it again and correct spelling and sentence structures. Writings generally give concentration on a particular subject and also the in-depth knowledge about the subject. I realized it very late in my life. Still I feel it is worth to write for me and others. My blogs are the good vehicles to carry my writings to the world. They are open to all. I do get comments from some who do not agree with me. If I don’t get comments, then I presume there are people who agree with me. My views are normally moderate with hopes for a better future. I do not fight with my ideas because I want peace, patience and understanding to find solutions to problems. Displaying our desire through writing is one of the best ways of expressing our thoughts. Sharing our knowledge free of charge with others is the main purpose of education either in schools or colleges or universities or even outside. We are generally ignorant of many things which have to be learnt from others who may be older or younger than us. No shame! Knowledge has no boundaries and it can not be hidden. It is a open book to all. Anyone can read it and get benefited. That is why I share my knowledge with you all with a full hope that at least some will help you when you are in need.

No comments: