Thursday, December 2, 2010

JUST TO LAUGH



The boss who was on the 25th floor of the building called up the clerk on the ground floor for an important file. Since it was rather urgent the boss told the clerk it was an emergency and that he should hurry with the file. After more than 30 min. the clerk appears all tired and panting for breath. The Boss asks him shy he was panting and what caused the huge delay. The clerk replies, “Boss, when I went to the lift it said ‘during an emergency please use the staircase!!!’







Customer: Waiter, do you serve pigs?
Waiter: Please sit down sir, we serve everyone.






Lady: Is this my train?
Station Master: No it belongs to the Indian Railways.
Lady: Don’t try to be funny, I mean to ask if I can take this train to New Delhi?
Station Master: No Madam, I’m afraid it’s too heavy.

2 comments:

SARAVANA PRAKASH said...

Good Jokes. Twist through words and good work. Seems to be your work (I think)

NARA'S NOTEPAD said...

It's not mine...I read somewhere and sharing with you all.