Wednesday, March 5, 2014

JUST TO LAUGH...



A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Hunting flies,” he responded.

“Oh! Killing any?” she asked.

“Yep, 3 males, 2 females,” he replied

Intrigued, she asked, “How can you tell them apart?” He responded, 3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the telephone.”

 

During a ‘generation-gap’ quarrel with his parents, young Sunny cried, ‘I want excitement, adventure, money and beautiful women. I’ll never find it here at home, so I’m leaving. Don’t try and stop me!’ With that he headed for the door. His father rose and followed closed behind.  Didn’t you hear what I said? I don’t want you to try and stop me. ‘Who is trying to stop you?’ replied his father. ‘If you wait a minute, I’ll go with you.’

No comments: