Thursday, July 31, 2014

JUST TO LAUGH...



Husband calls up his wife. Honey, I was driving to Susan’s place and had a sudden puncture. The car skidded and rolled over several feet. I am now in hospital with a broken arm, several broken ribs, a shattered knee cap and severe concussion.

Wife: Who is Susan?

***************************************************************

“No woman can keep a secret,” said one man at a party.

A woman guest answered huffily, “Well, I have kept my age a secret since I was 21.”

“You’ll let it out some day,” the man insisted.

“Ha,” said the lady. “When a woman has kept a secret for 27 years, she can keep it for ever.”

***************************************************************

A jealous husband hired a private detective to spy on his wife, and get a video of her activities. A week later, they sat down together to watch the video. He sees his wife meeting a man in a park, relaxing at a café, dancing in a dimly-lit night club, laughing and enjoying.

“I can’t believe this,” the distraught husband said.

“Why not? It’s on the screen,” said the detective.

The husband replied, “I can’t believe my wife could be so much fun.”

No comments: