1. Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
2. Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.
3. Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.
4. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
5. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
6. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
7. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
8. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
9. It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
10. Force always attracts men of low morality.
11. Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler.
12. A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
13. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.