Saturday, January 31, 2015

JUST TO LAUGH


Daughter: What is marriage?
Mom:  Marriage is just a fancy word for adopting an overgrown male child who cannot be handled by his parents any more…

Corruption has been spread to every corner of the world even my computer says: some files are corrupted.
 
The past of eat is ate and the future of ate is weight and the most funny part is that people realize it when it is late.

At a bar, three men were discussing coincidences. The first man said, “My wife was reading “A Tale of Two Cities” and she gave birth to twins.” “That is funny,” the second man remarked “My wife was reading “The Three Musketeers” and she gave to triplets.” The third man shouted, “Good God, I have to rush home! When I left the house, my wife was reading “Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves…”

No comments: