Friday, January 30, 2015
KEEP YOU YOUNG
1. The key to staying young is to keep moving.
2. Experience is far more valuable than money.
3. Don’t compare, you‘ll never be happy with your life.
4. Most time things will figure themselves out.
5. Learn to adapt.
6. You don’t have to be ‘happy’ all the time, you need to be satisfied.
7. Get a great education that is something that no one can take away from you.
8. When you think negatively you’re putting poison on your body.
9. Pain is mysterious, and having fun is the best way to forget it.
10. Find a role-model and aim to achieve even more than they could ever do.
11. Keep busy doing what you like.
12. Humour is a life force, a way of surviving the difficulties of living.
13. You will learn a lot more listening to others than telling them what you know.
14. You have to love what you do.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)