1. Problems are just unresolved opportunities.
2. Live within your budget. Better yet, live beneath your means.
3. Happy people are focused more on you-you-you than me-me-me.
4. Don't sell out your integrity because it's almost impossible to buy back.
5. Trust is a must or the relationship will bust.
6. Be willing to ask others for help. It will divide your problem and double your joy.
7. Forgive. Forgiveness is not saying what the other person did was right. It's not about letting them off the hook but letting yourself off the hook.
8. Make promises sparingly and keep them faithfully.
9. Be who you are and stand by your beliefs. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
10. Make the other person feel important. Compliment often. Don't make someone feel smaller than he is; he will make up for it by behaving like a "big shot."