Monday, October 23, 2017

JUST TO LAUGH



Once, a wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine,  he saw two men eating grass on the way. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

“Why are you eating grass?” he asked.

“We don’t have money for food,” the man replied.

“Oh, well, you can come with me to my house” instructed the lawyer.

“But, Sir, I have a wife and two kids with me!”

“Bring them along!” said the lawyer.

He turned to the other man and said “you come with us too.”

“But Sir, I have a wife and three kids!” he said.

Bring them, as well!” said the lawyer.

They all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even in a limousine. Once underway, one of the poor fellows says, “Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.”

The lawyer replied, “You’ll love my place, the grass is almost a foot tall.”

No comments: