Thursday, May 31, 2018

JUST TO LAUGH




*boy whispers to his mom during a wedding*
boy: "Mommy?"
mom: "What?"
boy: "Why is the girl dressed in white?"
mom: "Because this is the happiest day of her life."
boy: "... so why is the boy dressed in black?"

*****************************************************

My wife told me she needs more space. I said no problem and locked her out of the house.

************************************************************

Marriage is an institution of three rings. Engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.

********************************************************
Honey, what will you give me for our 25th anniversary?
A trip to Thailand?
Wow, that’s awesome, and for our 50th anniversary?
Then I pick you up again.

**************************************************************


No comments: