Wednesday, September 1, 2010
LINES I LIKED...
• Look at every set of stairs as an enticement to exercise.
• Your body is an asset; don’t make it a liability.
• In pursuit of knowledge, everyday something is acquired and in pursuit of wisdom everyday something is dropped.
• Human potential is unlimited.
• Where there’s war, there’s lots of money.
• Seeing us, others will follow.
• Speaking is an extension of thinking.
• Peace of mind comes not from wanting to change others, but by simply accepting them as they are.
• Good things come to those who wait.
• To be content with a little is a great wealth.
• The best people are those who are most useful to others.
• Open to new ideas and people. Ideas are not permanent.