1. TALK STRAIGHT: Be clear and concise in your communication.
2. DEMONSTRATE RESPECT: Genuinely care for and respect everyone and make sure you express it correctly.
3. CREATE TRANSPARENCY: Be open and authentic.
4. RIGHT WRONGS: If there has been an error from your end, apologize quickly.
5. SHOW LOYALTY: Address problems and issues face-to-face and provide favorable solutions.
6. DELIVER RESULTS: Accomplish the task you are appointed for. Avoid making excuses for not delivering.
7. GET BETTER: Always make an effort to learn and improve.
8. CONFRONT REALITY: Do not have unrealistic goals and expectations. Always meet issues as they are.
9. CLARIFY EXPECTATIONS: Be clear while disclosing and revealing expectations.
10. PRACTICE ACCOUNTABILITY: Always hold yourself and others accountable and responsible for their respective tasks.
11. LISTEN FIRST: Don’t make any assumptions. Listen before speaking.
12. KEEP YOUR COMMITMENTS: Make sure you commit carefully. Always state your intent while committing.
13. EXTEND TRUST: Extend trust abundantly to those who have made an effort to earn your trust.