Friday, May 2, 2014

JUST TO LAUGH...


 
 
The lawyer was reading the late husband’s will. “Mrs. Jones, your late husband left everything he had to the Home for Widows.” “But what about me?” -  Mrs. Jones asked dejectedly.  “You were all he had.”

A preacher dies, and when he gets to Heaven he sees a New York cab driver who has more crowns. He says to an angel, “I don’t get it, I devoted my whole life to my congregation.” The angel says, “We reward results. Did your congregations always pay attention when you gave a sermon?” The preacher says, “Once in a while someone fell asleep.” The angel says, “Right. And when people rode in this guy’s taxi, they not only stayed awake, but they usually prayed!”

An intelligent wife is the one who makes sure, she spends so much that her husband can’t afford another one.”

No comments: